Monday, December 29, 2008

My favorite composer, "Joe Hisaishi".



The song was composed by a famous Japanese composer,Joe Hisaishi , who was make lots of song for animation of Shun Miyazaki. Most of the song he made are well-known for everyone such as "Totoro", "Sky City", "Spirited Away" and "Howl's Moving Castle". The name of this song is "Summer" which was the theme song of the movie, "Kikujirô no natsu", in 1990.

The beautiful melody of the song that I had heard in a restaurant someday. However, I don't know what song is it. I heard the song again until I joined in the piano club in CGU. Now, when I have a chance to practice the piano, I will play this song repeatedly.Because it is a music that I don't need any difficult skill or splendid technique. Just put my feeling and enjoy in the wonderful melody.
I love this song very much and I also admire Joe Hisaishi for compose this song, "Summer". I will try hard to realize the feeling that he play on the stage and be a good player .

No comments: