Friday, November 28, 2008

The Battle of Name!!!!

There is a interesting game, The Battle of Name, which is found by my friend yesterday. You only have to type your name and the name of opponent who you want to battle in the begining. Then, the computer will calculate your health point, attack point and defense point. The little two men in the computer will fight each other. Finally, it will tell you who is the winner!!!!
There is some names we have tried to.


YOYO (me) v.s. A Chou (my roommate) ==========> YOYO is WIN
A Chou v.s. sunbrain (my another roommate) ========> A Chou is WIN
HanHan(classmate) v.s. LittleWind(classmate) ========> HanHan is WIN
YingJiuMa v.s. A Bian =========================> A Bian is WIN
My Physics teacher v.s. My Computer Science========> My Computer Science teacher is WIN
Handsome boy v.s. Pretty Girl ===================>Pretty girl is WIN
Handsome boy v.s. Otaku ======================>Otaku is WIN (What??!!!!!)

There is the web site of the game:
http://www.gamesmomo.com/flash-game/flash_play.asp?id=2871
You will find more interesting and ridiculous "winner" unexpectedly!!!1

No comments: